View Single Post
Old 2019-01-25, 9:35pm

Thank you Lorraine and Emery. This sounds like a great idea! I’m still thinking I’ve convinced myself to take a hike. If someone doesnt care about their own safety thats one thing, (myself included)thats on them. But I’m paying $ /hour and they aren’t particularly worried about the health and safety of their clients (me) and if i were to get sick ( a possibility, even a remote one) then why on earth am paying for that? I think in this situation i am going to pick up my lot and be kind and firm and say that the health effects i have felt just isn’t cutting it. If they decide down the road they want ventilation ( i’ve mentioned a few times) then that’s up to them... until if and when, i’ll be doing other projects, and if they get ventilation..proper ventilation....give me a call.. until then ..we can just hang and get a cup of coffee or something. They’ve been told about their ventilation concerns, i’m Not going to risk my health.. and if we stay friends then that’s great.. if not, then i guess we weren’t friends really after all...