View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 10:09am

Do whatever you want! If you have morals you'll do the right thing, if you don't, you'll do the wrong thing and Karma will get you , it always does.

Personally I can't understand why anyone would want to share something for free that they paid hard earned money for (regarding sharing with a friend).

But as for reselling? I don't know. I have to think on that one.

I had an incident a few years back having done something nice for someone they offered to send me free copies of a bunch of tutorials they bought as a way of thanking me. To ME! Someone who writes tutorials! I had to shake my head. I declined and regretted doing something nice for them. But then I have morals unlike other people I know.

I'm over worrying or stressing about it. I see so many moral rules being broken it makes my head spin. I just throw my hands up in the air and hope they get what they deserve somewhere down the road.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.