View Single Post
Old 2006-01-28, 2:03pm

Evan, thank you so much for the tutorial, I enjoyed watching it and learned a great deal.

I already had a Cacoon (same idea as the bowl but larger) that I purchased from the Photography store quite some time ago. It came with the lamps on tripods as well. Plus I bought the bulbs $15 a peice (blue bulbs) In all I think I spent over $200 on the kit. Ouch!!

Also I've been working with ADobe for some time but still watching your video gave me some great tips and ideas and tools that I hadn't used before: Such as the signature tool. LOVE IT!

I tried the masking thing, got it to work once and then couldn't get it to work again after that. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I'll have to go rewatch the video again.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say, that from watching your video I did make some changes, such as the gradient paper and I did switch one of my blue (photography bulbs) to a florescent white light. It seems to make a difference I think.

I'm attaching my most recent photo that i took after making all the new changes. I love it. Now I'm going ot redo all my photos.

Oh and for the person that has the yellow photo? You should change the lighting setting on your camera. That will make a difference.

shari

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sislonski; 2006-08-02 at 10:40am.