View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 7:47pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
I have no iron in this fire but rules are rules.

Yes you are according to this link doing something illegal Jack. You have to make good for the concentrator to be shipped within 30 days. If you can't do it you HAVE to get permission from the customer to extend the time, if they say no you HAVE to refund immediately.

Sorry but there are rules and I didn't even know them until now, I hope this clarifies things for buyers and sellers.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Actually I don't think he is doing anything unethical if I'm reading this right because he stipulates the delay up front. The FTC's site says:

believing you can ship within 30 days of receipt of an order -- if you make no shipment representation or if the shipment representation is not clear and conspicuous.
I bolded the part that pertains to Jack. It's pretty clear on his site that there is a long wait:
PLEASE NOTE: SOME ORDERS CAN TAKE 8 TO 12 WEEKS. SOME ORDERS WILL BE MUCH LESS. WE WILL NOT GIVE REFUNDS BASED ON THE WAIT PERIOD. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU BUY.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.