View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 8:30pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Amy, you seem to have a penchant for ambulance chasing Oxycon men, if my memory serves me correctly, ... and it does!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The last one lost the battle, and from what he says, his machine, lol! Jack will lose this battle as well. You can look that up in wayback!
I'm not sure what you're referring to. If you looked at the thread I linked to I wasn't cheerleading for them. Maybe you would like to clue me in on what you're talking about. You can PM me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.