View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 9:55pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

Wow. You may or may not be legally within your rights, but you are being mean. I think the way you're threatening to make Jack pay thousands of dollars which could completely put him out of business and perhaps ruin his entire life just because you had to wait a few weeks longer than you anticipated (for a specialty product that is clearly hard to come by) along with assassinating his character on a forum full of his customers, is really petty and I am sorry I had to see such ugliness here. Further more, we can't really know what happened with the concentrators and the other customer who had the death in the family. It sounds like you're trying to punish Jack for something that didn't even involve you. How awful and petty. There are long memories here. You feel righteous and justified on this so it probably will fall on deaf ears but I implore you to consider the impact and thoroughly examine your motives before this gets really ugly. Payback is never a noble motivation. You don't have to follow through on your threats, there's still time to show some grace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.