View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 1:05am
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

Would you like them to wave a magic wand so concentrator parts miraculously appear on demand? I fail to see where any of this is deceptive, especially since it states right on their website that it can take several weeks. It's unfortunate that she was told it would take longer than it actually would, as Jack started her concentrator was ready to ship at the time she was told it wasn't. Do they deserve to be vilified for that? Or does this complaint and threats seem like a little bit of an emotional overreaction?

I've actually bought three concentrators from Jack. The first two took less than three weeks. The third took almost 8 weeks. When I sent Jack an inquiry he told me he was waiting for backordered parts. Unfortunately some people can't understand that concentrators have specialized components that aren't readily available at all times. I don't see what is so unreasonable about that. Obviously it would be great for this company to grow big enough to have dedicated customer service that can notify pending orders in advance of any delays so the communication about wait times is consistent. I hope they can do it, because their products fill a huge need and make lampworking possible for many people who can't have bottled oxygen and want to run more than a hot head. Leigh Anne clearly wants to make this company pay over and above the amount of the refund. I'm not getting on board with that, and I object to her smear campaign.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.