View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 6:01am
...displaced ocean lover

Karen, thanks!!! I looked and looked at her blog yesterday but never found the part about the hearts. Of course, I never got to 2010! LOL

I want the ones that aren't available.

Lyssa, you live in Hawaii....you aren't allowed to whine.

Oh and that video that Corina posted only makes me want a press more.
Like I said at the beginning ....I do know how to make a heart without a press. But you see it took her almost seven minutes to make a teeeeeny-weeeeny heart. I make them much larger and it seems like it takes for-ev-errrrrrrr.

If I work on something for too long, it usually ends up having a face. Hey...if I made a scary face on a heart could I call it "heart attack"?? I had a hollow heart with a hole in the side that I called "heart murmur"......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Introducing...MY Etsy!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats