View Single Post
Old 2007-03-07, 8:23am
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bousky View Post
My husband now keeps a log of our electricity meter reading. We are always being overcharged by misreadings. Our bill is normally around $100 we have been charged 3 times that many times. It isn't always that dramatic, but it happens often.

Dennis....that water heater popularity is starting to grow! I am kind of looking forward to the next time our water heater needs to be replaced. We will be getting the on demand type.

Another thing that's growing in popularity is Americans coming up to buy Canadian toilets. It seems a few of our southern neighbours are dissatisfied with the low flush toilets they're required to install, so come up here and buy replacements. The fella at the plumbing supply shop where we buy copper pipe (it's used for the masts on our stained glass model ships) told me he gets a steady flow of them year round and has had a few entrepreneurs buy a pickup truckload to take home and resell. I can imagine the ad on Craig's list or ebay.
No shit. Toilets that work.

DeBrady Glassworks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Glass Campus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Victorian Art Glass
- Master Artisan