View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 4:41pm

Jack every one has their ups and downs. There are a lot of people on LE that support you, I am one of them. I don't think there is one person here who couldn't be doing something in our lives better, whether it pertains to personal or business, but bad mouthing anyone on a public forum is in my eyes no way to conduct yourself ever, especially someone you have done business with. We all could ask more questions, get more information, do a better job of communicating with others.

In my opinion Jack is a stand up guy. he has always answered my questions, even when it didn't pertain to equipment I bought from him. He tries really hard to build a quality lasting product for us, he has to deal backorders of supplies etc. Yes he could communicate better and more frequently and that would go a long way in customers eyes. But perhaps he is not as comfortable as some with computers etc. His main focus to is build a product that works and lasts for more than a few months etc.

There are numerous business that build to order. There are numerous business that have 8+ weeks waiting time. Issues arise for them as well. Some people communicate better than others, but that doesn't make him dishonest, shady or a swindler. It makes him human.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.