View Single Post
Old 2014-09-29, 9:26am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Georgia there are sea salt beads in both, but the strands contain many different varieties of designs.
All > Please have patience with the downloads, Dan and I's little town of Todos Santos down here in Baja Sur is 40 minutes North of Cabo. It was devastated by Hurricane Odile. We only have intermittent internet at certain spots in town, and I am emailing files as I can. As stated in the listings you can email me directly if you have problems, and please give me 24 to 48 hours, during the business week. Thanks for your support as we rebuild. Our studio structure was destroyed and we just moved into a new space this weekend. This is our first official day back at the torch We are ending our custom catalog since we are not able to keep up good shipping times during the Summer here with so many storms delaying our shipments of supplies. This is why I am giving up some of our best recipes. Hopefully more people will pick up the torch to make some similar, the Sea Salt has become a very popular series since we started out with them last March. So enjoy the recipes, email me if you need a copy of the eBook resent, HAS and Artfire both have been unreliable lately but they are the only venues I have to offer the ebooks via . j

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|