View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 1:11pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
I have written one tutorial (on shaping bicones using a basic but interesting technique with a bit of silver glass thrown in) and five compilation eBooks. For the SE eBooks, I price them according to how many pages/beads are in each (SE5 is almost 100 pages, thus priced higher than the rest). The SE eBooks take weeks to put together . . .

All of the SE eBooks (except for SE1) are available as printed bound books at lulu.com. I figure that by the time you take the time and effort to print a pdf copy out . . . combined that with the cost of ink/toner, some may elect to just purchase a physical bound book. Moreover, with the bound books, you can resell them! Curiously I haven't sold that many bound books . . .
I didn't even know you offered them! I don't use that much silver glass so I'm unlikely to want them for myself, but I might want them for reference or for eye candy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.