View Single Post
Old 2010-10-14, 8:15am
Mary Lockwood

Melodie, ok I understand. I guess I just got a feeling that you were looking at your binder and taking a mental tally. Like if you have 15 tutorials in there, at (round number) $20 each...that book DID cost a pretty penny. LOL I know you liked all the tutorials you bought, but that you think all combined the price was higher than what they are worth. I guess that is where I got my idea that you were sorry you purchased some of them. Maybe it isn't that you need to be picky about which ones you buy---just which pages you print. LOL

There have been several mentions (in other threads) about offering a new format for the digital tutorials that have one or two 'for print' pages that have shortened text and images of tricky steps that can be used AT the torch and don't take up as much table space or ink/paper to print. I think it's a wonderful idea. Offer the full length tutorial for reading and learning- then have a quicky printable sheet with the major points featured. It would be both economical AND practical. It would help with your issue immensely. I hope we start seeing that a lot with new tutorials.

~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.