View Single Post
Old 2008-03-17, 11:41pm

When I worked tanked I could get about 10-12 hours on a 337. those are the biggest tanks you can rent normally. 3 hours on a 20??? that is pretty crazy! I would go through 4-5 337 tanks in a week. I was spending 20$ (at a discount price) on each tank so about 100$ a week plus gas out of state.

I use liquid oxygen now. a tank lasts me about a month. I pay 75$ for a fill (which is cheap as hell- I mean the deep dark depths of hell) and 45$ a month for rental (which is even cheaper than the above mentioned)
I have to drive out of state with that sucker rachet tied to a pickup bed but it is worth it. A place here in town was gonna charge me about 400$. Most places will want a deposit. a big one. 500-1500$ and most won't deliver to residential areas. (even with a letter of permission from the mayor -trust me on that)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.