View Single Post
Old 2008-03-17, 11:44pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantonetoo View Post
well it's good to know I am not alone in the tanked oxy thing. I thought maybe I was wasting it somehow. I even turn off the oxygen feed when I go across the room to the kiln (maybe 12 feet) and while I am choosing new colors for the next project.

As for what I spend per month. Do you really want us to total it all up? LOL OMG, it could be depressing! One can never have enough tools, or glass, or findings, or OOH maybe another kiln? (I have 2, I'd like another, go figure)

I'll have to see what I do spend now, just out of curiosity.

Sheri
If nothing else, get a bigger tank. And negotiate with your supplier. IF they see you are spending alot of $ with them they should be willing to work with you.

I am in Illinois too. Is there an SJ smith up in your area? I go to the one in Davenport IA and they are trully awesome to work with. I know there is one in peoria (but that is pretty far for you)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.