View Single Post
Old 2010-07-07, 1:11pm
Hot Glass Neophyte

Default Deavrdi how to workbook/pdf

I emailed Natasha and she agreed with the idea of working up a New Users Info Tutorial or Workbook!

It will need to be done after the Beads Of Courage Workbook gets done, but it will be a great project and a reference that we can add to in the future. I don't claim to be any expert, but I can do most of the basic things with Devardi on a Hothead, and I have a Technical Publications background, and I will be glad to work it up.

SO the workbook would cover the techniques of using Devardi on a Hothead, and can be adapted to a surface mix torch. It would also include the very basics of handling the glass and then get into the how-to's on things like dots, raking, making hollows, rounds, stringers, encasing, making critters and so on!

It would be neat to have images of other people's work too. Maybe we can have peoples work with their names and websites if they have one?

Sound good? Here are some pics of past work that could have how-to's included in the Workbook. Please make any suggestions for content that you like, so we cover whatever you are interested in if we possibly can!

Last edited by Fine Folly Glassworks; 2010-07-08 at 5:57am.