View Single Post
Old 2009-06-17, 9:23am
Wooohooo,GS!

Lol, yep, the boro boys will be busy, I do have a couple surprise hunks we could designate as "brow wipers" to keep us ladies fresh, lol! Who likes a sweaty brow?

Yes, Lori, the torches will all have marvers...I love my "Crowley" marver, of course we will have those! But bring whatever you feel like carrying around, some gals even bring their sheilds but MARK everything like Karen says....please!

I will have lots of small zippy bags just large enough for business cards and beads, so we can furnish those for sponsor donations (we ask for 2 when you sign up, bags and markers will be at tables, then they are divided among the almost 30 sponsors we have).

I am headed to teach at EGS this weekend for 3 days, then off to see my Dad on Fathers Day night and next day. Will be back home Tuesday and then have a student 3 days so I sure appreciate Karen, Patty, Felicia, Melody and everyone else that has helped answer questions for all of you!
So here is a huge thank you to all of you!!!
Hugs deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.