Thread: GTT Sidewinder
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-20, 3:22pm

I know there the roller that you said were not as good but $30
i was going to make my own like the other person talked about but then i found these and why spend the time i think there the same cheap import that that other place had for $50. the only weird thing is when you just look at rollers there $79 but when you look at the description and add to cart they come up at the $29.95.

http://www.abrimagery.com/product_in...roller-p-88080

and what i did at that price i got two so when i start with a new big rod i have them spaced out on the same side so all the weight of the rod is on the rollers and just melt off what i want to use. then when i do my implosion i have one on each side of the torch so i can easily change hand if i want and the also work as a heat shield for my hand when i do the bigger things.
And the two is a big help if you get into vac stacking tube pull but thats another whole world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Living the dream rocking a GTT Mirage and or 40mm Herbert Arnold J Howard Style with a home fill system in south central Wisconsin