View Single Post
Old 2011-12-20, 5:35pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahRachel View Post
Oh drool. Can't wait!
Have your BHBs picked up at all on Etsy since they made you take that tag off them? Can you share what you've done, if so?
Thanks Hannah!

Sales have picked up on bhb a little but I'm not sure it's because of anything I've done. I did do a tag overhaul and used bhb, big hole bead, large hole bead, euro charm bead and european charm bead. I still use "fits troll bracelet" and "fits trollbeads" too. Also when someone asks if my beads will fit on their Pandora bracelet I educate them about the changes Etsy is making so they know how to search for all of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.