View Single Post
Old 2013-10-16, 1:47pm

Sounds like MK is right on. I to have done this and super heated it and even try-ed to move it around a little and made it better but still there.
I don't think it compatible i know mine wasn't it was just the temperate difference i have done other after that and got both piece up to the same temperate melted in and not pushed in and it was clear as a bell.
if your not sure about the two different glass i would melt off a empty ball of the tubing and add it to a ball of your other glass at the same temperate and see how clear it is.
I would wait and see if others might know a way. i wanted my opal some my answer was to bring it back up in the kiln and pull the opal and all the bad glass off. clean ever thing up make a smaller marble clean up the opal and use it in a different piece.

good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Living the dream rocking a GTT Mirage and or 40mm Herbert Arnold J Howard Style with a home fill system in south central Wisconsin