View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 9:26pm
*Desa Elliott*

Red face yeah, I'm ok but...

apparently my vent system isn't. It is only 300 CFM, with flexible hosing and no additions to funnel fumes towards the fan. #@&*!!

I spent a lot on that thing, plus the pain and tears for two fat old women to install it themselves. (me and mom).

I have noticed, though, that the flexible tubing clearly has air moving through it because it moves. And, I can't smell the silver like I could before I installed the vent so please tell me I did something right....

Desa the Lucky??

PS: yeah, silver really reeks when it is burning. that was my first clue that I needed a better vent that my box fan at the patio door.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry