View Single Post
Old 2008-02-22, 3:53am

Default Paul Troutman has done it again!

And man has he done it right!! I can't thank him enough. He has a bunch of new colors out, and two of my instant faves are Leprachaun and Blue Spagnum. They are just like OG moss and transparent millenium moss. Two of my favs that we lost a few years ago are now back! And they are super sparkly and stable as hell. He also has some more new colors, Red, Kiwi, and Pink Blizzard colors, some more of my favs, and work very well. Carmelo is similar to Carmel, Yellow Elvis which is a stiking yellow and really nice to work with. Another one of my new favs. Apricot is another fav, and great to work with. I am so glad Paul is back to making colors again, it's unbelievable what he has come up with so far, I can't wait to see what he comes up with next! I know I'm hooked! Here's some pics of what I've made with his new colors.......
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.