View Single Post
Old 2014-04-07, 5:24am
Wooohooo,GS!

Felicia, I know how you feel and I haven't had mine a year yet, still learning how to use it lol! All my baby pics are too big to post and I could send them to email and then use Picasa but I am trying to figure it out on here....do you have a program you use on your iPad?

I will definitely have pics of us up by weekend, I am taking a few more days off after I get home. This has been an incredible 3 weeks!!! I was scrambling before I left, especially with the house sale, moving and then Vegas, what a blur! This has been the BEST year ever, I am truely blessed!

Off to hold my little Zuzu (Zachary), have to get as much baby time as possible before I fly home tomorrow. At least I will see them again in Oct after GS East, this just may make me move east if they stay out here more than another year!!!!
Warm squishies all around! Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.