View Single Post
Old 2010-09-12, 6:33pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrlartist View Post
I would love to hear reviews and or constructive criticism of my button mandrel tut! Reader comments can be invaluable as Jeri commented above, and I'm always looking for ways to improve my presentation.

Jo
I was very impressed with the button mandrel tut and since the making of the mandrel holders was so inexpensive they were made right away and I used them right away. The directions were perfect and I printed them out and I made all of them except for the ones I didn't think I would ever use (only a few sizes I didn't make).

At the time the tutorial came out I was in need of mandrels that had a wider gap between the two mandrels and that is why I just had to have it. I really wanted to post pictures of the cute things I made with them but the pics were lousy. I have since given one of the beads to my grandson and the one left wasn't the best one so I'd rather wait till I make more and take pics and post them.

I LOVE this tutorial, it was the exact one I needed to make one of my ideas a reality.