Thread: Leaf vs Foil?
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-24, 2:32pm

Thank you so much everyone. I really didn't know if there was a huge difference. I can understand the weight/thickness of the leaf vs foil being a huge factor in the ease ability of use and application. Foil seems to be the way to go!

Maybe I may need to buy a Baz Box....I watched the you tube video recently and it certainly did make me chuckle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~