View Single Post
Old 2009-04-07, 1:22pm
NW Oregon

Default Melanie Mortel in Eugene August 2009

I'm not a part of the school but want to point this out to LE Members. Right now the school has an April Special. They give you a free Membership ($100 value which includes 5% off all 2009 classes). That means that three days with Melanie will cost $498.75 plus $25 for material fees. Sign up for one of the classes while there are openings! My husband just got a job after being laid off since November. I decided I couldn't afford to miss this class. I'm taking the second class (August 14-16). Come on....take it with me!!!!

You can contact Samantha Pritchard Sam@eugeneglassschool.org or call her (phone number below)

EUGENE GLASS SCHOOL IS PROUD TO HOST

Melanie Moertel

ADVANCED BEADMAKING

$525 + $25 material fee (non-refundable)

Dates:

1. August 7-9 Fri-Sun 10am-5pm

2. August 14-16 Fri-Sun 10am-5pm

This class will start with pulling stringers in different diameters and you will learn why it is important to have enough stringers before you start working. You will also learn which diameter stringer to use in certain cases. During this class you will learn to make fine lined murrinis, Indian elephant beads, and free formed shapes such as rocks, islands and tabs. Also covered will be modern flower focals and the combination possibilities of opaque and transparent glass. Be prepared to challenge your creative abilities and to have a rockin’ fun time.

PLEASE CALL EUGENE GLASS SCHOOL TO REGISTER: 541.342.2959

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jennifer
Highland Beads