View Single Post
Old 2006-10-18, 10:05am
Oh No You Didn't!

Lori, you have to be quick. Once you get it twisted you have to get it right back in the flame and flash it up and down and around so that it's all nice and warm than put it in the kiln.

There's an excellent tutorial on wetcanvas for making icicles in boro, but you can't stop and make yourself a loop on a big long icicle in morretti like you can with boro so I wanted to find a way to make the icicles that didn't require that step.

I'm getting ready to get mine from the kiln now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon