View Single Post
Old 2013-06-24, 3:26pm
....uhm...

I don't believe that Jack needs to be banned. He's not fleecing anyone. Yes Jack needs to keep the community updated on wait times. I'm sure Jack has his own share of issues getting parts required. And it is difficult getting some medical parts. Most businesses that do custom work, will take payment in advance, especially smaller businesses. It's not like Jack has all these oxycons sitting in his place of business and he's sitting on them and just collecting money from people. He's actually refitting these items, waiting on specific parts, etc. He is providing a service to us and at a great cost even though the wait is long.

When I ordered from Jack, I made sure I ordered my unit well before I needed or wanted it. He specifically told me that it was a 90 day wait time. I ordered in October and asked that I have it in February. Well, guess what? I had it in February. I kept up a little communication with him, but didn't hound him. And I got it very quickly after he told me it shipped.

Jack I would suggest that you keep your estimated wait time at 4 to 6 months. At least everyone would be surprised when they get it earlier. Maybe an email to customers to keep them updated on their units would help alleviate the waiting pains.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.