View Single Post
Old 2012-04-06, 9:13am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

There were 3 changes I made to the stock floor plan - I added the dutch door, I substituted ridge venting for the stock gable vents, and I paid $40 extra to upgrade to larger windows. My husbands 12x24 version of the same barn is not only dramatically larger, but has the stock windows, and every time he walks into mine he comments again on how bright the space is. I'll probably end up having to find metal miniblinds for the window next to the torch! But it's going to be great having the other big window right over my drafting table!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.