View Single Post
Old 2011-04-16, 3:10pm

Ha ha, no kidding, those are weapon size beads, each base bead is almost three rods of glass before I even get started on the dots!

I talked to her today and she is sending me the bracelet and a bead since they do not have glass beads for the kids line. Maybe it is a safety thing? Maybe the company decided that glass on an active kids wrist might pose a threat if it breaks, idk. At least I will be able to see the size of the silver beads and hole. I think I might get the donut roller. Is it the cg line roller? That way I could test size every time and make it much easier on myself. This will be a first in the way of production line beads for me. She also wants beads with the local beach sand in them for tourists. She is sending me sand, so I will see how it goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.