View Single Post
Old 2008-02-16, 4:27pm
Lover of all things color

Dale, I had previously read the other thread. One of the main reasons I plan on keeping the small bbq propane tank outside. Now, we both sat here and read the code (and they say the IRS code is a mess) and I am no interpreting it to say what you are saying. Mainly because of this statement:

"This code shall not apply to the following items (reference standards for some of which appear in Annex L): (1) Portable LP-Gas equipment of all types that are not connected to a fixed fuel piping system "

Mine is not connected to a fixed fuel piping system, it is a bbq size tank of propane.

According to Section 58 defines what constitutes LP gas-in this case the type used for outdoor cooking appliances.

Am I missing something?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con