View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 1:03pm
Smile, it's contagious!

Ok... I didn't blow up.

The empty one has a tiny, little rattle... like a piece of sand inside?

I picked up the full one again and it sounds kinda like something floating in liquid?!?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.