View Single Post
Old 2011-01-05, 12:01pm
...displaced ocean lover

You're a riot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2canoe View Post
1. I am selling the item to support my 15000 relatives who have moved into my small basement closet. We desperately need new architectural ideas due to this fact and the sale of these beads will almost begin to defray the cost of this delusion.

2. No, I am the CREATOR of this item - hopefully YOU will be the first owner.

3. The item's condition right now can only be described as languishing...due to its unending embarassment at still being unsold and unloved.

4. I accept only gold bullion and pick of the litter for payment.

5. Normally, the final asking price for this item would be $10.50, but - for you, as you seem to be of superior intellectual dishevellment, the price will be $1050.00!!!

(note) I will like to have your gold bullion or pick of the litter deposited to my paypal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Introducing...MY Etsy!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats