View Single Post
Old 2006-08-02, 12:35am
Goddess

Hi PEtra, sorry I forgot about this thread! Here is a picture of a bead set.

This is using a grey background and top, side and under lighting. It gets sort of a pinkish grey in the front from the underlighting and also because the beads are purple, but I haven't figured out yet how to fix this. I am having a really difficult time with supper shiney beads. I get tons of glare but I am fiddling around with which lights to use and it is getting better I think.

Here is a smaller set, using all the lights and a grey background. It has a more bluish tint but I guess that's because the beads are bluer, the angle is also different.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LavenderCreek; 2006-08-02 at 12:38am.