View Single Post
Old 2012-09-17, 10:16am
Queen Tut ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsymn View Post
I've been a member for some years now, and I've never been to a Gathering or taken advantage of anything else ISGB offers. But I'll continue being a member as long as I make beads and can afford the dues, because 1) of being able to put the logo on my listings and 2) supporting an organization that in one way or another supports lampworking and lampworkers.
I've been a member for 2 years and this is true for me as well. I also look forward to the quarterly magazine, very much. The forums do have some tutorials from past issues as well.

I do plan on going to a Gathering next year, so the membership is handy for that.

I would like to see the ISGB website optimized in search engines, so that it's at the top when folks search "lampworking classes". It would be much more beneficial for new or curious bead makers, and would benefit the professionals who have a higher paid membership for the listing through the ISGB. And perhaps more teaching studios would be members, because of the better exposure. Just a thought (*nudge nudge*).

Overall, I'm happy with my membership.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.