View Single Post
Old 2013-04-17, 12:01pm
They see me rollin'...

New photos!

The new and improved chick playpen, by Emily:

A close-up of some of the chicks. The black and white one at top is Zazzu, a Light Brahma. She's going to be so pretty!!

Jeckel the Easter Egger is in the middle. Hyde the other EE is upper left, to the right of Grendel the Mille Fleur. Sango the Speckled Sussex is bottom right. Smaug the Black Sex Link is bottom left...she still hardly has any wing feathers. (Correction: her wing feathers are black so it is an optical illusion...oops) Black/white chick on the bottom right is Sable, the Barred Rock who is probably a rooster.

Ginger! (the one sitting on the "wall") She is the Gold Sex Link that we thought was a rooster for a while, but is definitely now a hen. She is the friendliest chick and is my favorite.

Milo! Long story, but we had to leave our black kitty, Midnight, behind in St. Louis. So we went to the shelter and found Milo, who is now about 15 weeks old. He is a total love bug and just purrs and purrs. Odie, our probably-Maine Coon loved him at first sight.

Well, we had a lot of trouble making up our minds about which black kitty to get. I wanted a black one because I know that they are less likely to get adopted. Emily couldn't get this little girl out of her mind, so we ended up adopting her too. Her name is Ponto, and she is polydactyl. She is very shy and sweet. She reminds me of Gatica, my long-haired black/white kitty that I also had to leave behind.

Emily also built a fort out of boxes for the kitties. Here is Odie checking it out.

And Cricket likes the new kitties. Here she is trying to fit into the cat bed (Milo usually sleeps in it). She is so silly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Patti

Last edited by Magicfire; 2013-04-17 at 12:05pm.