Thread: Cork Flooring
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 6:24am
Formerly Fancypants

I thought about the tiles also, but didn't know if hot glass might melt it. But the tile ideas sound pretty good, and never thought about the odds and ends, and the look would be cool looking with the different colors too.
I knew I could get some good ideas from you guys, you are so much more knowledgeable in all this then me with getting my new studio organized.
I had an old kitchen at my other place and now with my own outside place, I need all the good ideas I can get. My DH already has the exhaust up over one of my work benches, it's not connected outside yet but will be. He has the lighting in on the ceiling so things are coming along. When it is completed I have to post pictures.
We are going this evening to see what all will be going up for auction this weekend. It is an online auction. All the stuff there came from a school, they replaced everything with new stuff. I am looking for their office items for storage and maybe my glass rod storage. One of the things I am hoping to find is a mail slot for the glass rods to rest in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.