View Single Post
Old 2011-11-01, 12:02pm
Not really a tree.

Default Kudos to Graceful Customs

I may be starting to sound like a broken record with how pleased I am with Graceful Customs, but I wanted to say it one more time!

Not long ago I requested a custom tool, based on Grace's Disc Shaper (which I also own), but I wanted one with a slot sized for 3/16-inch or 1/4-inch mandrels. Not only did they happily make me one, ship it uber-fast, but they may even be putting it into regular production now.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Let them know if you think you may want one too, I'm sure they'd like to know if there is interest!)

Actually, I think I own almost every tool they make, and I love them all, but this one is my very favorite!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/