View Single Post
Old 2011-11-03, 3:33pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Default Magic Mosaic Shards Tutorial

Hi all, I have an almost free add on for this tutorial. I have discovered another recipe for the shards that knocked my socks off! If you have already purchased my tutorial and would like the add on, go here on my Etsy page to purchase. I was going to give it for free but I need an easy way to distribute these and account for my time to manage all the emails. It is only $2.00 I have been sitting on this for awhile and it is time to share. Please be fair and do not purchase if you have not purchased my tutorial. Also, I am offering a $5 discount to those who have not purchased the tutorial for the short term.

Link to add on: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1262364...hards-tutorial
Link to tutorial : https://www.etsy.com/listing/1186542...rets-revealed?

And some pictures to get you excited. All these beads have the new recipe for the shards!

Thank you so much

It is ready!

After many months of experimenting with these magic shards, I am now ready to share what I have learned with you!

Tutorial includes:

1.My theory on why these shards do what they do! This will allow you to create your own magic shards recipes. Now how exciting is that??!!

2. Blue Magic Mosaic Shard recipe featured in the beads that are included in the photographs in this sale. Beads are not included in this sale. The sale is only for the digital Ebook.

3. I also share wonderful photographs which includes the glass recipes for 15 bead designs which I have created so you can have a head start on creating your own gorgeous beads incoporating this shard recipe.

4. Clear photographs and text instructions teaching you how to blow your own shards.

5. Tips on how to use Magic Mosaic shards in your beads

6. Full rights to create as many shards and beads using my tutorial for sale and for your own personal use.

The tutorial consists of 29 pages and 35 photographs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by gemsinbloom; 2013-03-12 at 1:51pm.