View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 8:23am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Yes, it's basical a hemostat with smooth, pointy, curved jaws. I was delighted how well it worked - not only did it make a perfect round smooth hole, I was able to hold onto the piece long enough to burn off the 10mm rod that I'd built the jellyfish around! (In all honesty, I hadn't totally thought through how the heck I was going to hold it while I did that, and my cold-sealed punty had long since come off) Probably never find another - but it's a great excuse to haunt bait and tackle stores. (Like I ever need an excuse...)

I did a quick search online, and all I found were jig-eye cleaners that look like fingernail clippers - don't think I'd be all that excited about grabbing hot glass with THAT!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.