View Single Post
Old 2015-12-28, 2:18pm
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
I have had severe lot related compatibility issues with China White. I use TAG whiteout which is a very similar product except with TAGs great quality control and of course its a little more expensive. Not worth working 3-4 hours on something and have it come apart after annealing. No savings there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Muses Glass View Post
Same here. The first batch China White I got was perfect. Smooth, no mixing required and so dense. The next batch was check please. That was a few years ago.
If you ever decide to try it again, I suggest ordering from Mountain Glass. They tend to have the best batches. I've never had any compatibility issues with any of their Chinese colors and at my Disney job, we use a TON of Chinese colors for production. They've been using Chinese colors for at least 8 years and I'm pretty sure they get it from MGA. I think MGA uses a different factory than some of the other suppliers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.