View Single Post
Old 2011-07-27, 11:06pm
Artistically Absorbed

I think Brent is likely right because that would be close to my guess. I only can find one of those beads, and I didn't want to post a picture of it because I cant remember who made it to ask them or give them credit. I was wondering what silver glass in boro stays transparent when clear frit is added over the top but reduces to that cream color and keeps it when encased? The Northstar Silver Strikes? but it looks opal in rod form, so I was wondering if it might be Momkas Silver Beach or Purple Haze? Any ideas on which glass would do this? Yes I am a boro novice...not even sure I would qualify for novice...more like wet behind the ears. I have been working soft glass for quite a few years though. -Echo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Believe in Yourself and Anything is Possible!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA Artist A64

Last edited by EchoTantuli; 2011-07-27 at 11:10pm.