Thread: Seeded Glass
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 10:49am
Keep on keepin' on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Kaven View Post
And I thought that people used the seeded glass as tubing, blew hollow stuff out of it. But was wondering at the same time that it must be difficult since it is soft glass and the diameter is really small. I have some of the pink, white, purple and amber, but have never even used them. I guess today would be a good time.
Honestly, thats what I thought the seeded tube was for too. Last time I was at Frantz I picked up a couple of each color. I was all confused at the diameter of the rod and was thinking to myself, how the hell do you make an ornament out of something this small. Then wondering if I could use a marver to open it up some when it was hot! I'm glad this thread came about or I would be out there probably trying to do some crazy ornament making with it that would fail! haha

Brandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.