View Single Post
Old 2012-12-10, 8:56pm
I speak Murrini!

Thank you everyone for all of your input so far! It's really fascinating to see how some clears that are loved also misbehave for others. I realize that there are many things that can make this happen: torch being used; colors of glass being used above, beneath or adjacent to the various clear, etc., but I'm seeing some surprises!

Remember when everyone was trying to get original Terra to behave for them? There were running jokes referring to the location of Saturn and other various planets at the time of striking...whether or not is was a full moon...and if a crow flew past your window (missing a single tail feather, of course), your luck with Terra was sure to improve! (Or maybe fail entirely! , as was MY luck )

I realize that we're not getting quite THAT crazy with this clear discussion, but it's really surprising to see how many different experiences and love/hate results everyone is posting!

I hope everyone will continue to post and share as the experiments and experiences continue...

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro