View Single Post
Old 2013-05-04, 3:15pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Arrow The Garden Series - A Tutorial

Well, here it is. My first Official tutorial. I'm nervous. Be kind.

This digital download PDF Tutorial will guide you through making glass beads from my best-selling Garden Series.

Step By Step photos teach you how to make Lily Pad Gardens beads (the most popular design in the series) while a notes section (with photos) takes you through variations of the theme - Opal Gardens, Poppy Gardens, Gooseberry Harvest, Starry Night and the entire Lavish Garden set!

This tutorial is intended for Intermediate Beadmakers who have an understanding of the safety precautions observed when working with enamel, frit and metals in lampworking. HotHead friendly!

Full-color photos, e-book, 15 pages. The Digital file is 1.95MB. You can download it directly from Etsy after your purchase. BTW, I can take Personal Checks or Money Orders for this tutorial through Etsy. You just add the tut to your cart, select your payment method and as soon as I mark it paid, you can then download the tutorial - no PayPal or Credit Card required.

FYI - I do use Z99 frit in this tutorial, which is no longer produced. You can ask here in the Garage Sale area for some to purchase or there are now some great substitutes like Gaffer Royal Purple and Purple Rose or Reichenbach Purple Rose. They work just as well.

The Garden Series - A Tutorial - $24.95

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by *Naos*; 2013-05-20 at 1:23pm.