View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 8:17pm
too many rods in the fire

My inspiration thread is a little different, because it's not about a technique, although many different techniques are discussed in the thread. Here's my favorite (or at least one of many)!:

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ght=carlo+dona

The reason I love this thread and go back to it often is because it 1) inspires me to make actual plans to visit Venice someday soon and take a class and shop for some amazing Carlo Dona tools, 2) it offers so much valuable information about Venice, the culture, places to visit, etc., and 3) it is a show of generosity that Ofilia is so willing to share information, plan trips and assist others in their dreams of traveling to Venice and Murano.

I also love almost any thread about working silver glass, and have read most of them many times. Dawn's thread on working raku also comes to mind as a great source of generously shared information. LE has so much of that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.