View Single Post
Old 2008-06-07, 9:30am

When Carlisle first came out with the Mini CC, there were two models: a pinpoint-flame, and the high-oxygen. Both models look identical, and there is very little on the torch to indicate which model it is.

While I see both models still listed on Carlisle's web site, I have not seen a pinpoint-flame model being offered anywhere. I had heard that Carlisle had dropped the pinpoint model, and is now making only the high-oxygen. It may be available only by special order.

All of the Mini CCs that I've seen have a brass body with the internal tube matrix made of stainless steel. I have not seen one with a stainless steel body.

The torch retails for $229, although I have seen it on sale as low as $189. The Crowley Marver is often included, which retails for an additional $79. So, the $299 price probably includes the optional Crowley Marver.

HTH

Malcolm
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone:+1.408.288.7978