View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 12:01am
I like to melt things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexrox View Post
I also LOVE key lime and parrot!
I love key lime. I love parrot. I don't love the hideous abomination that is key lime parrot. It was surely just a marketing gimmick to name it that because in this hybrid disaster of a layered colour, the opaque part is nothing like key lime and the transparent part is nothing like parrot. I don't think I have more than three rods of it left, which I reserved so that I could test the colour on my blog someday.

I love seeing what colours people don't like and why, and then that some of those colours do have someone out there that loves them!

I haven't had bad luck with twilight or gooseberry scamming up. I like twilight quite a bit, and gooseberry is really interestingly reactive. I don't like the moonstones (gooseberry) on principle though because you have to anneal them hotter and I am against using glass that makes me change how I normally work.

Lol @ pink play dough massacre. I also don't like sunset because it is expensive and you can just make your own by encasing a big glob of coral thinly with light pink and pulling it out into cane.

I have deep love for sage, avocado and yellow ochre / wasabi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-