View Single Post
Old 2013-04-22, 10:23am

Hi Brandy, We do send out a courtesy email with a link to the new issue on the 15th, but the issue is always available on our website throughout the month. Just log in with your username and password and you'll see the link for the current issue.

If you subscribed on the 19th you should have received an email immediately after you finished the subscription process telling you how to get the issue, unless you exited the page before that field had a chance to load. I'm glad you let me know so I can help.

If you'll go now and sign in you should be able to get the May issue. If you can't, please email me at diane at sodalimetimes.com and I'll make sure you get the current issue.

Just an FYI for anyone with questions about how we deliver the magazine: we load it onto our website and make it available throughout the month. Our email is really just a courtesy reminder that it's there, but you can access it any time that is convenient for you and then save it to your own computer , iPad or thumb drive so you'll always have it. We replace the old issue with the new one on the 15th. So it really isn't delivered by email; which is good since you don't have to have an email to get your issue.

We also have some great FAQs on our website that gives detailed answers to many common questions. We want to make the Soda Lime Times easy to get, easy to read and easy to afford.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks so much!

Diane

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.