View Single Post
Old 2014-07-12, 4:19pm

Quote:
if someone goes through the trouble of doing that, they should get more than .50 per lb they handle. They have to put up money upfront for this, transport, unpack and repack, print out labels and ship...just saying. Hope you guys can work something out.
I'm good with that too - just throwing the idea out there. If someone decides they want to do it, they'd have to set whatever price makes it worth it to them. I guess I just work cheap -
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. I'd love to do it if I were closer - but I love to organize stuff, so I'm afraid I'd want to sort it out so everyone got the same mix. When I was making jewelry I'd buy bead assortments just to sort them out... Ya, I'm a little twisted like that...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It may not even be relevant - someone may have already driven there and bought it all...

"I'd rather have glassy friends than classy friends."